Design portfolios to inspire You!
➡ Where can I find good Ideas?
➡ Where to get Inspiration?
➡ Where can I ask a Question?
➡ Where can I hire Developer for my Idea?
➡ Tips to make own portfolio
Where to find Website Developer:
– Upwork is a marketplace for freelancers. Highly recommended for web developers.
– Clutch List of Web Development Company with truthful Reviews.
– Freelancer is a marketplace for all types of freelance positions, including web designers, graphic designers, etc.
– Fiverr is largest freelance services marketplace.
– Craigslist worldwide job bord to find graphic designers.
– How To Find good Web Designer?
Web Development Companies You Want To Work With in 2018
1. GBKSOFT team
What it does: back and front-end development, strong PHP-experts.
Type: Company. Rate: $45 — $65 / hr
Location: Kyiv, UA
2. Rafael Caferati
Type: Private. Location: London, England
Where can i find Portfolio Template to Showcase my Skills and Get dream tech job?
More than 50 Fresh Templates for creative personal web development portfolios:
3. Marek Kaleta
Expert in: digital/graphic design, UI/UX
Type: Private. Location: Warshaw, Poland
4. Ian Lunn
Expert in: Producing HQ responsive websites and exceptional UX
Type: Private. Location: Devon, UK
5. Pierre Nel
Expert in: UX/UI Design, fullstack development
Type: Private. Location: London, UK
Star Trek Fan
6. Timmy O’Mahony
What Timmy does: Full-Stack Web & Software Development
Type: Private. Location: Dublin, Ireland.
7. Denise Chandler currently out of order
Expert in: Web and Font designer
Type: Private. Location: Highland, UT, USA
8. Ben Adam
a Designer / Front End Developer
Type: Privat. Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Currently not accepting freelance work.
9. Daniel Fischer
Expert in: Pocket CTO for Project
Type: Private. Location: San Francisco, California
Bonus: WordPress Developers Portfolio:
* Emily Ridge
Expert in: custom WordPress developer and designer
Type: Private. Location: Salthill, Galway, Ireland
Front End Developers Portfolio:
* Jack Jeznach (Awwwords Winner)
What he does: front-end and WordPress development
Really feel the inspiration for starting a career in the field of web development only at your own risk. If you could not find inspiration from the portfolios above, pay attention to such resources.