It may be important to you and your family to track where and how long your car has been. Technological advancements make this attainable with use of GPS or other tracking systems. GPS trackers for cars are helpful to determine the location of where your car was. They also tell how far it has travelled, which can help if you lost something near your car. You can figure out the location of where it was right before. Tracking Fox has created a device that can track cars and other items. This would be one of the best gadgets for people to use when driving/selling their car because it can help with so many issues. Let’s see what this Tracking Fox D.
What is Tracking Fox?
As the name indicates, Tracking Fox is an OBDII GPS tracking device that tracks the location of the car. It packs many great features that are very helpful for the user. A good GPS tracker is one that not only tracks the car, but also alerts you when, for example, the car has been moved from where it is usually parked or if the car leaves a designated area after being parked. This is what Tracking Fox GPS tracker does, it has so many features packed; that are important and useful for the user to keep tabs on their car or on the cars of their loved ones like; parents, kids, or spouses to keep them safe and to look after. It can also recognize driving pattern of the driver or the individual who has installed the Tracking Fox GPS Tracker. It is more than just a Tracker for the feature it comes with. It also helps with cutting fuel costs that the car and saves more fuel. That is because it is able to recognize the driver’s driving pattern and since it is an OBD11 GPS Tracker it is connected to the Electrical circuit unit of the car; that actually controls the car’s performance.
It can help you with both your personal and professional needs. The Tracking Fox OBII Tracker is compatible with the Tracking Fox app, which is available on Apple Store & Play Store. It is also compatible with both Windows and Android devices. This device is only compatible with cars that have been manufactured after 1996. It comes installed with a SIM card to help find your car through a cellular network, which is used more often these days.
What makes Tracking Fox GPS Tracker unique?
Most car trackers available in the market focus on a single functionality and offer low versatility. Their features though, allow you to track your car live anywhere. Its not so subtle enough to blend into the car’s appurtenance, unlike Tracking Fox OBDII GPS Tracker that is connected to OBDII Port and subtly fading into other accessories, which makes it a safe option to use as a tracker. This Tracker has easy installation. It just needs to be plugged into OBDII port and it is ready to use. Other trackers need to be connected on a magnet-friendly surface to ensure contact or the tracker might fall and in many cases it does, but Tracking Fox is installed inside the car so it is fixed and can’t fall. This tracker sends alerts if there is an unauthorized use of the car or if there’s a break in. Other GPS trackers cannot do this. Fox Tracker helps reduce gas costs by giving you detailed reports on how much your car is using. It is like an amalgamation of a OBDII Tuner and GPS Tracker with advanced features.
How does the Tracking Fox GPS Tracker work?
Tracking Fox GPS Tracker works in a simple manner. Since it has multi-purpose usage, we will talk about its first feature and how it works and that is, tracking.
- Tracking: For tracking, Tracker Fox uses multiple sources to locate or track movement. The tracking app of the tracker is synced with cloud server on the trackers the cloud server receives the data from a cellular tower (which is compatible with the sim that comes with tracker) when the car is in a range of a cellular tower. On the other hand, tracker is sending its own signal that interferes with GPS Satellites as well as the cellular tower and the activity is tracked on the app.
- Fuel Saving: The Tracker also has a fuel saving option that is because the tracker also has a micro-controller CPU that memorizes driving patters and then it commands or signals the Electronic Control unit of the car to consume fuel accordingly, thus alters the usage of fuel as per driving of the user and saves bills on fuel usage on the car.
Benefits of Tracking Fox
- It helps with tracking by two sources; cellular signals and GPS Signals so it has multiple sources just in case one is unavailable, other is.
- It helps in sending alerts if the car gets stolen
- For car rent businesses it is helpful in tracking car usage and locations it has been to
- It has cost-cutting ability as it reduces fuel consumption.
- It helps keep tracks of last 90 days of car location, route and navigation map.
- Sends alerts when there’s over-speeding of the car, acceleration, or hard hitting of brakes.
- Sends anti-theft alerts just in-case there’s suspicious entering of someone in a car.
- It can be switched from one car to another
- Easy plug-and-play feature.
- Compactness of the device.
- Dual features or tracking and fuel saving.
Now there’s a price of the device itself and there’s a monthly subscription and other price bundles and offers.
- The price of 1 Tracking Fox OBDII Device is $58.14 after a 50% discount.
- Monthly subscription to tracking plan: $7.58 a month.
- 6 Month Subscription to tracking Plan: $6.40, which is saving user 15% less than monthly subscription.
- 12 Month Subscription to Tracking Plan: $5.23, which is saving user 30% less than monthly subscription.
The purchase can only be made through official website and only payment methods are PayPal and Visa Master Card.
This tracker comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and free customer service. If it doesn’t meet your expectations or does not work as we promised, then you can claim a full refund.
The Tracking Fox Tracker is a multi-purpose apparatus with many features that make it stand out from its competitors, such as alerting you to theft, speeding or over-speeding. All of this without charging you any extra fees. The Tracker helps find your belongings wherever they are thanks to its innovative GPS, network, and cellular technology. This nifty purchase for someone who’s looking to track something. It can also be used to maintain logs of all locations visited.
An OBD auto scanner is used to receive data codes and other information about the car’s general conditions. We’ve gathered 6 best automotive diagnostic software solutions that provide a simple and acceptable way to monitor your car’s health.
A smart vehicle is able to adjust its performance to reduce fuel consumption, show the best direction based on road and weather conditions, detect engine errors, and collect data to lower insurance rates. Most vehicles are equipped with on-board diagnostics or an OBD2 port that provides access to engine control unit (ECU) data. An external device must be connected to obtain the information.
An automated OBD scanner is used to retrieve data codes and other information about the general condition of the vehicle. You can buy diagnostic software that will allow you to connect a laptop computer to the vehicle’s OBD system, but knowledge of automotive repair is also usually required.
As usual the automotive application consists of two components:
The device, an equipment configuration interface that connects to the vehicle’s onboard computer and the application itself on the computer.
The car diagnostics application analyzes the records and works as a smart assistant when the car owner drives the car. It analyzes many aspects of the trip and gives the user useful tips: how to behave more carefully, how to reduce fuel consumption and how to extend the life of the car. The main purpose of apps is to give the driver more information about their car. Vehicle maintenance apps usually help keep track of vehicle maintenance and gasoline fill-ups.
With a vehicle monitoring app that can be customized to meet the needs of your organization and customers, you can make sure your drivers are following best practices.
We’ve compiled 6 of the best vehicle diagnostics software solutions that provide an easy and acceptable way to monitor your car’s condition.
CAR DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS
SCANTOOL FROM AUTOENGINUITY
AutoEnginuity’s ScanTool is a great automotive diagnostic software for your Windows computer or laptop (iOS and Android). Owners of ScanTool by AutoEnginuity claim that coverage is a major feature of the app. The app supports coverage options for 48 automakers.
And there’s also the matter of the depth of that understanding. The app provides access to the ABS, airbag, advanced transmission, instrument cluster, transmission and dozens of other body and chassis controllers and consists of online data, bi-directional controls, adaptive reset and learning, system tests, and fault code search and clearance. .
AutoEnginuity has a great user-friendly interface without sacrificing ease of use, as well as the ability to pan, zoom and display multiple graphs on a single graph.
Other features include printing DTC and IM / Mode 6 data in a separate report format. These reports help customers set up needed repairs and additional repairs.
The application allows data to be displayed in a convenient manner instead of raw data. The data is logged in two formats: XML for browser use and CSV for spreadsheets with the ability to change the format and view the logs offline.
Customizable sensor data. You can change the way sensor sampling rate data, ranges, set sound trigger points, measurement units, and scaling value can be displayed. With ScanTool AutoEnginuity, you can be sure you are getting a full-featured scanning tool and professional-level coverage.
- Windows® 7 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 10 operating system
- 400 MB of free drive space
- 100 MB of memory
- 1 USB Port
The ProScan is considered one of the most user-friendly PC-based OBD scanners available. The ProScan is often sold with hardware and software and contains all the necessary cables, hardware and software to turn any PC into an OBD2 code reader.
This software has several important benefits, and here they are:
- Fuel Saving Tool. This automotive diagnostic tool helps you adapt your driving behavior to reduce your car’s fuel consumption. This tool could be run during the test drive when you purchase the car. Analysis will be available after a quick drive, and it will be possible to see actual fuel consumption data for the car based on each driver’s habits. This feature can help you make the right choice when buying a car and prevent big expenses.
- Vehicle Connection Manager. The Vehicle Connection Manager is the interface you see when you start the program. To connect a PC to a vehicle, the user needs to select a vehicle profile and connect through the program. It will show the connection status and view a report if there is a failure.
- Stop Frame Data. This tool allows you to track any data in any period, storing all previous information. It also shows any problems detected and helps you solve them.
- Oxygen Sensor Tests. This tool allows you to display all of your vehicle’s tests for all individual oxygen sensors. If your vehicle has a problem, this tool will help you determine if your oxygen sensors are failing and determine which one.
- Diagnostic Report Generator. ProScan allows you to generate a diagnostic report for your vehicle at the touch of a button. Check Engine Light Detector. When the vehicle’s check engine light comes on, the vehicle stores a code that recognizes the detected problem (DTC). And the tool will provide a list of these trouble codes stored with their descriptions so that the user can locate the problem.
This tool is a universal automotive diagnostic scanner and diagnostic tool that supports a wide range of OBD2 hardware interfaces. It allows you to view, chart, log, and playback diagnostic data currently from the vehicle’s OBD2 diagnostic data slot. It also allows you to see trouble codes, freeze frame data and other vehicle information. It supports all American, Asian and European vehicles built after 1996.
- Customized Information Panels,
- Drag Strip and Dyno function,
- Data logging,
- Fault Codes,
- Test results and other useful features such as full report printing support, customizable alerts and more.
AUTOMOTIVE DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE FOR MAC/MacBook
Users can run car diagnostics using the Mac OS and find out the cause of the engine indicators without the manufacturer’s package. The connection is simple, and after that the user can diagnose and see the results in real-time.
The main functions of the EOBD Facile OBD software:
- View engine trouble codes and learn their meaning
- Clear engine check indicator
- Keep track of special manufacturer error codes
- Make trip records and save them to your iPhone / iPad, then retrieve them using the EOBD Facile app.
- Create and view GPS data records
OBD AUTO DOCTOR
OBD2 Auto Doctor is an advanced OBD2 car diagnostic tool. It is one of the best OBD programs for the OS X platform. Auto Doctor allows the user to check and reset warning codes. Using this OBD2 diagnostic software, the user can easily interact with the vehicle’s OBD2 system and turn the OS X computer or laptop into a very smart car scanner.
The OBD2 Auto Doctor is a great tool for people who want to understand more about their cars. If someone wants to track vehicle data in the current time period or turn off the engine check indicator, this can be very important.
The main benefits of this OBD2 software are:
- The user can see if the vehicle is ready for emission testing, and decode fault codes, freeze frame, MIL.
- View fuel consumption and emissions
- View real-time OBD2 indicators for breakdown detection
- User can switch between numeric or graphical representation of all OBD2 data in British and metric units.
- Ability to send this data via email
- The tool helps to read VIN, calibration identification data and ECU calibration check numbers.
- This vehicle diagnostic software supports a built-in DTC database of over 14,000 alarm codes.
MOVI AND MOVI PRO
Every failure (DTC) in a vehicle is stored in the engine control module (ECM). Reading this information can help professionals identify the problem and repair the vehicle. Movi™ automotive diagnostic software helps you see these fault codes, retrieve the vehicle’s freeze frame information, and clear it so you can turn off the check engine light.
The Movi tool has the following features compared to other software for laptops:
- The user can view real-time data to help diagnose numerous engine faults.
- Read or clear fault codes
- Determine if emission tests have been completed after repairs to ensure their success in emission testing.
- View and delete freeze frame data
- User can monitor passing and average fuel consumption and fuel economy
- Driver can see battery voltage for battery and charging system status.
- Monitor virtual power
- Monitor virtual torque
- Monitor and graph 4 engine indicators simultaneously
- Tool saves driver sessions so you can review them after
- Audio tips