Microsoft Headquarters Address 2022
Microsoft is launching their new corporate headquarters in Redmond, which is a testament to the phenomenal success the company has seen. It’s hard to believe that Microsoft started in a garage…
Since then, I have already revealed some secrets of the software giant, for example that they love to tweet themselves. To reward you for your patience, I will show you a photo gallery of what this venue looks like.
Microsoft Corporate Headquarters Address Complete Information 2022
Microsoft Headquarters, or simply HQ, is the corporate headquarters of Microsoft, which is located at One Microsoft Way in Redmond, Washington. The company has since moved to a new building.
Microsoft Visitor Center
15010 NE 36th,
St. Redmond, WA 98052, US.
Call – 1-425-882-8080.
Microsoft Mail Address:
Microsoft Headquarters Contact Number1800 102 1100Microsoft Store Sales & Customer Support Number1-877-696-7786Microsoft Headquarters Contact Number USA1-425-882-8080.Microsoft Headquarters USA Fax Number1-425-706-7929
Located about 30 miles from Seattle, in the northwestern corner of the United States, it is made up of more than 90 buildings, and more than 40,000 people work there.
Microsoft Headquarters has about twenty restaurants inside, a system of buses and private taxis to go from one building to another and some curious regulations. For instance, smoking is prohibited inside buildings, but also near the entrance door. Smokers must be at least 10 meters away from any building’s main door.
But Microsoft’s heart is still in Redmond, like 36 years ago. From this small town located in the State of Washington, on the West Coast of the United States, less than 180 kilometers from Canada and only 21 from the city of Seattle, Microsoft continues to make all its decisions.
Microsoft is a multinational company that was founded in the United States by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. It recognizes for developing both technological devices (hardware) and operating systems, with the same name as the company, for computers, cell phones, and others.
In 1975, Bill Gates read in Popular Electronics magazine that the MITS company had launched the Altair 8800 computer. He had thought about developing a programming language to use with these computers and contacted MITS after reading this article and told them He offered the language.
After working eight weeks with Paul Allen, his language worked perfectly, and MITS began distributing it under the name of Altair BASIC. Upon hearing the news, Bill Gates left Harvard University and moved to Albuquerque, New Mexico, where he founded Microsoft.
A year later, in 1976, the trademark was registered. Due to the success of the language, it had programmed, Microsoft was able to open its first international headquarters in 1978 in Japan, called ASCII. And by 1979, the company would move from Albuquerque to Bellevue, in Washington.
In 1980 Microsoft would launch its first operating system, which was a variant of Unix, which included the famous word processor Microsoft Word. The trial versions of this were sold through PC World magazine, and its success was immediate.
List of Microsoft Corporation USA Addresses and Phone Numbers 2022
The company’s headquarters is near Seattle, Washington and is called Microsoft Corporation USA Addresses and Phone Numbers 2022. The address of the headquarters is One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052. The phone number of the headquarters is (425) 268-8080.
The company also has offices in California, New York City, and many more locations around the world.
Microsoft Arizona Address and Phone Number
Microsoft California Address and Phone Number
- Canoga Park, Westfield Topanga
- Cerritos, Los Cerritos Center
- Corte Madera, The Village at Corte Madera
- Costa Mesa, South Coast Plaza
- Los Angeles, Westfield Century City
- MissionViejo, The Shops at Mission Viejo
- Palo Alto, Stanford Shopping Center
- San Diego, Fashion Valley
- San Francisco, Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Santa Clara, Westfield Valley Fair
Microsoft Colorado Address and Phone Number
- Lone Tree, Park Meadows Mall
Microsoft Connecticut Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Delaware Address and Phone Number
- Newark, Christiana Mall
Microsoft Florida Address and Phone Number
- Aventura, Aventura Mall
- Boca Raton, Town Center at Boca Raton
- Jacksonville, Johns Town Center
- Miami, Dadeland Mall
- Orlando, Mall at Millenia
- Orlando, The Florida Mall
- Sarasota, The Mall at University Town Center
- Tampa, International Plaza
Microsoft Georgia Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Hawaii Address and Phone Number
- Honolulu, Ala Moana Center
Microsoft Illinois Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Indiana Address and Phone Number
- Indianapolis, The Fashion Mall at Keystone
Microsoft Kansas Address and Phone Number
- Overland Park, Oak Park Mall
Microsoft Louisiana Address and Phone Number
- Metairie, Lakeside Shopping Center
Microsoft Maryland Address and Phone Number
- Bethesda, Westfield Montgomery
Microsoft Massachusetts Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Michigan Address and Phone Number
- Troy, The Somerset Collection
Microsoft Minnesota Address and Phone Number
- Bloomington, Mall of America
Microsoft Missouri Address and Phone Number
- Richmond Heights, Saint Louis Galleria
Microsoft Nevada Address and Phone Number
- Las Vegas, Fashion Show
Microsoft Hampshire Address and Phone Number
- Salem, The Mall at Rockingham Park
Microsoft New Jersey Address and Phone Number
- Bridgewater, Bridgewater Commons
- Freehold, Freehold Raceway Mall
- Paramus, Westfield Garden State Plaza
Microsoft New York Address and Phone Number
- Buffalo, Walden Galleria
- Garden City, Roosevelt Field
- Huntington Station, Walt Whitman Shops
- New York, Fifth Avenue
- Syracuse, Destiny USA
- White Plains, The Westchester
Microsoft North Carolina Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Ohio Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Oklahoma Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Oregon Address and Phone Number
- Portland, Pioneer Place
Microsoft Pennsylvania Address and Phone Number
- King of Prussia, King of Prussia Mall
Microsoft Tennessee Address and Phone Number
- Nashville, Mall at Green Hills
Microsoft Texas Address and Phone Number
- Austin, The Domain
- Dallas, NorthPark Center
- Friendswood, Baybrook Mall
- Frisco, Stonebriar Centre
- Houston, The Galleria
- San Antonio, The Shops at La Cantera
- The Woodlands, The Woodlands Mall
Microsoft Utah Address and Phone Number
- Salt Lake City, City Creek Center
Microsoft Virginia Address and Phone Number
Microsoft Washington Address and Phone Number
List of Microsoft Corporation Australia Addresses and Phone Numbers 2022
Microsoft New South Wales Address
List of Microsoft Corporation Canada Addresses and Phone Numbers 2022
Microsoft Alberto Address
Microsoft British Colombia Address
Microsoft Ontario Address
- Mississauga, Square One Shopping Centre
- Toronto, Toronto Eaton Centre
- Toronto, Yorkdale Shopping Centre
Microsoft Puerto Rico Address
- San Juan, Plaza Las Americas
List of Microsoft Corporation United Kingdom Addresses and Phone Numbers 2022
Microsoft England Address
- London, Oxford Circus
Here is all the information you would need to contact Microsoft Corporation. Remember to click the share button above so this information can be shared with others.
Top Microsoft Custom Software Development Provider
We help enterprises with custom software development that both empowers their business and provides amazing user experiences.
Review Microsoft Headquarters Address & Contact Number Updated .
The current version of dbForge Studio for MySQL does not allow to import the whole Access database at once. Instead, there is an option to migrate separate Access tables in MySQL format.
The article below describes the entire process of converting Microsoft Access tables to MySQL.
1. Open dbForge Studio for MySQL.
2. On the Database menu click Import Data. The Data Import wizard opens.
3. Select MS Access import format and specify a location of Source data. Click Next.
If the Source data is protected with a password, the Open MS Access Database dialog box appears where you should enter the password.
NOTE: To perform the transfer you should have Microsoft Access Database Engine installed. It will install components that can be used to facilitate transfer of data between Microsoft Access files and non-Microsoft Office applications. Otherwise, the Import wizard will show the following error:
Therefore, if you face the problem, download the missing components here.
Note, that the bit versions of your Windows OS and Microsoft Access Database Engine should coincide, that is, if you have the 64-bit system, you should use the 64-bit installer. However, there are cases when the 32-bit Microsoft Access is installed on the 64-bit Windows OS. In this case perform the following steps before installing.
- Click Start, click All Programs, and then click Accessories.
- Right-click Command prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
- Type file path leading to installer and “/passive”. It should look like this:
In the case above the Windows OS is 64-bit, but the installed version of Microsoft Access is 32-bit. That is why the 64-bit installer is required.
4. Select a source table. To quickly find a table in the list, enter characters of a required name into the Filter field. The list will be filtered to show only those that contain such characters in their names.
5. Specify a Target MySQL connection, and a database to convert the data to. Also, since we need to create a new table, select New table and specify its name. Click Next.
6. Map the Source columns to the Target ones. Since we create a new table in MySQL, dbForge Studio for MySQL will automatically create and map all the columns, as well as data types for each column. If the automatic match of columns’ data types is not correct, you may edit data types manually.
Target columns are located in the top and the Source columns at the bottom of the wizard page (see the screen-shot below). Click Source column fields and select required columns from the drop-down list.
NOTE: To cancel mapping of all the columns, click Clear Mappings on the toolbar. To restore it, click Fill Mapping.
7. To edit the Column Properties, double-click a column or right-click a column and select Edit Column.
8. Click Import and see the import progress. dbForge Studio for MySQL will notify you whether the conversion completed successfully or failed. Click the Show log file button to open the log file.
9. Click Finish.
NOTE: You can save the import settings as a template for future uses. Click the Save Template button on any wizard page to save the selected settings. Next time you should only select a template and specify a location of the Source data – all the settings will be already set.
Setting Up Constraints
After importing all necessary tables you can to set up (or correct) relations between the converted tables by creating/editing foreign keys (if required).
Also, you may create primary keys, if you skipped this step during creation of a table.
Creating Foreign Key
- Open the table you need and choose New Foreign Key from the Table menu.
- Add required columns, select referenced table and referenced constraint, and click OK.
- Switch to the Constraints tab.
- Create a constraint from the context menu.
NOTE: To create a foreign key, the referenced table should have a unique index, otherwise dbForge Studio will prompt you to create it. Click Yes in the dialog and the unique index will be added.
Creating Primary Key
- Right-click a table, select Edit Table, switch to Constraints tab. To create a key, right-click on the white area and select New Primary Key.
- Add required columns to the key and click OK. You can also switch to the Constraints tab and create the primary key within context menu.
In this article we reviewed the aspects of importing MS Access database to MySQL database by means of dbForge Studio for MySQL. Despite the fact, that the current version of the program does not include the tool to migrate a MS Access database at once, the described above importing mechanism allows to perform the import fast and easily.
dbForge Studio for MySQL supports the .accdb format.