Swiping right or left on other people’s profiles has made it easier to find romantic partners worldwide, and Germany is not an exception, either. It seems that more and more Germans are now moving away from traditional dating and embracing the idea of online dating to enjoy romantic flings. Reputable sites are making a lot of money in the process. Because of this growth, it is natural to think of starting your own dating business. But, you need to understand that even if you manage to create a quality dating site, it only works when people know about it. And to promote your site, you will have to resort to the best SEO practices.
Heading to the Dating Market in Germany
Germany is among the hotly contested markets for online dating sites, and new dating sites are appearing every day to shake up the sector. They are making every effort to be seen. Each site is trying to occupy its own niche and stand out from competitors with quality services to meet the desires of the clients.
In particular, the niche of finding casual dating and sex encounters requires a closer look. Popular dating sites presented on Fresh-singles.de seem to understand how Google controls search engine optimization in Germany and use good keywords and optimization techniques to make their presence felt. The adult dating portal gathers different sites aimed at different groups of people of different orientations and ages, but united by a common goal – to give people a platform for finding sex contacts and affair dating. Thanks to this focus on the quality of services and targeted promotion strategies, they are gaining popularity.
Today, it is easy to design and maintain a dating site with turnkey dating solutions. But, to make it work, you need to promote it aggressively, and that is possible only when you understand your target audience, what they like, and how to make them appreciate your services. As adult online dating in Germany is already saturated industry, so the competition is fierce. The quality of services matters, but getting traffic through Google will always be the deciding factor.
Getting near the top of search engine results pages will never be easy, considering Google produces about 780 million results for common keywords in no more than 0.5 seconds. In Germany, Google considers your internal and external optimization efforts to rank your site. They even use metrics and search algorithms to evaluate the quality of your links. They consider the trustworthiness of the link, the popularity of your linking page, the relevancy of the content, the quality of the anchor text, and the ownership connection between the source and target domains.
It is obvious how challenging it is to adopt the best strategies to get some link juice from Google and increase traffic to your dating site. If you are not sure, outsourcing your SEO campaigns will always be a good bet. Professionals learn about your business, perform the audits, and then share the best promotional strategies to help your dating site grow exponentially.
How to Promote a Dating Website in Germany?
Working with professional SEO companies will always be a better option, but you can still handle the SEO campaign on your own to spread the word about your dating site. The process can be tedious and demands a lot of time.
- You will have to create an original site and ensure that you target a German-speaking audience. It is where opting for the “.de” domain makes a lot of sense. There are other options too, but .de is the official German Top-Level Domain and is extremely popular. It also inspires trust and ensures that people take your site seriously.
- Devote enough time to collect the semantic core. It is a list of all words on your project’s topic that help create a common structure and site pages. You need German semantics when creating a site, but it is vital to optimize it and eventually launch an advertising campaign. Be sure to use the semantic core of your competitors, collect keyword intersections, and utilize similar key phrases whenever possible.
- Pay special attention to technical optimization, which is mainly about optimizing your website as well as the server to ensure search engine spiders crawl and index your dating site more efficiently. Some technical characteristics are a responsive design, a secure connection, and a fast loading time.
- Make use of internal optimization to ensure your site delivers the best user experience. It should be easy to navigate, not just for your visitors but for web spiders too. For internal optimization, you will have to find the best keywords, use them in website content, text, titles, and HTML coding. Do not forget Meta tags and descriptions when handling on-page optimization. You may even have to create pages in German and use keywords to target those who cannot speak English for better rankings.
- External optimization is just as important because it is an important ranking factor. External links are placed on authority sites and point back at your homepage. The quality of these links can work wonders for your search engine rankings. For this, create quality content using your targeted keywords. Using content is a cost-effective way to raise brand awareness and attract search engine spiders too. Guest posting on authority sites with links back to your site is always a great idea, but you can also create viral content for social media with your collected keywords. Similarly, create your blog in German and update it regularly.
- The peculiarity of dating review sites is that in addition to direct keywords related to the topic of sex dating, you will also have many brands on your site, so the growth and promotion of these brands will have an impact on the review site too.
Every third German is taking advantage of an online dating service, statistics show. It seems that Germans are willing to cough up quite some money to find romantic partners, but they want to ensure that they are on an authentic site. That is exactly when getting your site reviewed by top dating site reviewers in the industry will improve your credibility and inspire potential members to go ahead with a buying decision.