Vadim Pinskiy is COO at Pheno. He is interested in bringing innovative solutions to complex robotic and data problems.
Pheno is a startup aiming to transform how insurance underwriting is done. Leveraging our founding team’s experience in biotechnology and AI, we developed a novel blood-testing technology that allows for performing an entire panel of protein screenings tied to longevity, wellness, and personalized risk – with a single routine blood test.Linkedin
What is Vadim’s latest education?
Vadim Pinskiy’s latest education in Bachelor’s Degrees – Biomedical and Electrical Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology. In 2012, he received his Ph.D in State University of New York at Stony Brook on Biomedical Engineering Field.
The State University of New York at Stony Brook, more commonly known as Stony Brook University, is a public research university in Stony Brook, New York. It is one of four university centers of the State University of New York system.Wikipedia
Some Facts about Vadim Pinskiy
- Vadim Pinskiy works in the industry of Software Development & Design, Software.
- Vadim Pinskiy’s colleagues are Melissa Attebery, John Guinipero, Denis Sharoukhov, Eric Drexler.
- Vadim Pinskiy’s peers at other companies are Dave Richards, Andrew Schetinin, Mohammad Sabri, Amit Kumar, Benjamin Stern.
- He is currently a Judge for the Ansary Entrepreneurship Competition.
The Ansary Entrepreneurship Competition features student teams in a high-stakes contest to persuade prospective investors to help them turn their Senior Design Projects into effective businesses. Students deliver elevator pitches as they compete for the Ansary Prizes for Entrepreneurship, totaling $17,500.Stevens Institute of Technology
Now Vadim work at his own company Pheno and conductiv.ai. The previous important positions we collected in this list:
- 2 yrs 4 mos Vice President of Research and Software Development at Nanotronics
- 1 yr 3 mos Adjunct Professor at Medgar Evers College, CUNY
- 1 yr 7 mos Director Of Research and Development at C&A Marketing, Inc.
C&A Marketing, Inc. provides electronic equipment. The Company supplies digital cameras, camcorders, and related accessories to the consumer technology market. C&A Marketing distributes it products throughout the United States and internationally.Bloomberg
Need More Info?
All publications by Vadim Pinskiy you can find at Pubfacts.com or Justia.com