Identity Management (IAM) is a fundamental security component for businesses that want to secure their data and applications. IAM manages who has access to what, and makes sure that only authorized people have access to the information and systems they require.
There are many different methods for implementing IAM, and the subject is complex. The basic ideas, on the other hand, are constant:
- Modern IAM must be centrally planned and managed.
- Other security measures must be used in conjunction with AWS Identity and Access Management.
- IAM must be adaptable to meet the changing demands of a dynamic company.
There are several commercial and open source IAM solutions accessible, but they all have one thing in common: careful planning and implementation is required. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to hear that two of the most dependable IAM firms have collaborated to provide a new solution that is both simple to use and highly effective.
Now that Okta has collaborated with Squareball, we’ll look at the significance of this new partnership in this post.
Okta partner Squareball, is a German company that specializes in the creation, design, and implementation of IAM-oriented applications, platforms, internal systems, and services. You may create a secure foundation for your team, customer base, and critical information as an Identity as a service provider with Okta.
Squareball works with Okta as a certified and authorized partner and solution provider. This covers developer, managerial, administrative, and consulting skills. They provide knowledgeable assistance on full-service development, implementation, rollout, maintenance, and governance of Identity solutions to multinational corporations and startups.
Squareball’s Identity group specializes in creating and managing identification solutions, including onboarding. They can assist you in resolving an application or identity management software problem as well as improve the user experience if things aren’t going smoothly. Finally, decades of expertise in full-stack development, cloud infrastructure, DevOps, UX, and product management have helped to cement their position as one of the most qualified and dependable IAM solution providers.
Products and Services
– Discovery & Definition: The first stage in implementing a new IAM solution is the information architecture evaluation, requirements gathering, and solution development workshops. The discovery & definition service includes the information architecture assessment, requirements gathering, and solution creation workshops.
– Deployment Strategy: The managed service provider’s IAM deployment approach aids in the planning and execution of a successful IAM rollout. It includes an IAM roadmap, deployment planning, and change management best practices, as well as an IAM road map.
– Project Management: The project management solution has the tools and expertise you need to successfully manage your IAM program. It also includes scrum masters, as well as product owners.
– Single Sign-On (“SSO”): The SSO service provides you with the tools and knowledge you’ll need to get up and running with SSO in your organization. Customized SSO solutions, as well as training on how to use them, are included in the package.
– Multi-Factor Authentication (“MFA”): The MFA service offers you with the knowledge and resources you’ll need to get started with MFA for your company. It begins with a thorough examination of your present MFA demands and ends with training on how to utilize the MFA solution.
– UI Design: The UI design service assists you in developing a distinct user interface for your IAM solution. It begins with an examination of your current UI needs, followed by the development of bespoke UIs and training on how to use the finished product.
– Cloud Infrastructure: The cloud infrastructure service may help you get started with identity and access management by providing the tools you need to implement it. It includes an IAM roadmap, deployment planning, and change management best practices, as well as a provider engagement model.
– Technical Leadership: The Technical Leadership Service provides you with all of the tools and knowledge you’ll need to successfully manage your IAM project. It includes an evaluation of your present technical demands, the development of bespoke solutions, and training on how to utilize them.
Anyone who interacts with your business, from customers to employees, may be verified by Okta. More than 10,000 organizations rely on Okta’s software and APIs to log in, authorize, and manage users. Okta gives you a single location where you can manage all of your identity verification needs.
For many years, Okta has been a leader in identity and access management. For the continued development of their Identity as a Service platform, industry experts have recognized Okta in key research areas.
The Okta Identity Cloud links the appropriate people and technologies to help customers get the most out of their digital transformation. With over 6,000 pre-built integrations to leading businesses like Salesforce and Google Cloud, Okta’s clients can leverage the finest technology available. 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, and Nordstrom employ Okta to help them securely connect their people to the right resources they need.
Okta makes it simple to secure your digital transformation with the appropriate identity solution for your organization. Okta’s platform sets the groundwork for safe interactions between people and technology. You may move swiftly knowing that your users’ security and data are secure while using Okta.
It’s simple enough to understand why more organizations are opting for these new providers of authentication rather than relying on on-premises solutions.
As your company develops, you’ll have to deal with an increasing number of user accounts and access permissions. Maintaining control of your data and keeping your users secure should be at the top of your list.
It’s also easy to see why so many people are excited about the collaboration between Okta and Squareball. Okta’s Authentication as a Service platform allows humans and technology to communicate securely, and merges seamlessly with Squarball’s own features.
With the appropriate identity solution for your company, the Okta/Squareball partnership makes it simple to protect your digital transformation. Customers will get a comprehensive identity management solution, from sign-up and login through access and permission management, with these two companies’ combined products.