Most people have tons of photos stored on their device at any one time so why not take those photos and make something special out of them? This list of apps is dedicated to combining photos and what this means is that you can use multiple photos in one project in the form of a collage. Suddenly you can create a complete memory of that party, vacation, last day of school, or any other event.
What better way to put together photos of loved ones, your pet, and your best friend?
Did you just get back from the perfect vacation and now you can’t pick which photos to share with family and friends? There’s no need to pick when you’ve got the Pic Collage app. This one makes it possible to take those pictures and add them to the collage template to create something special that you can share on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can add all kinds of photo effects, borders, stickers, clip the photos, and plenty more. As far as where you can get your photos from you can import them from Facebook, Instagram, and your Photo Library.
- Take all your favorite photos and make a collage of them
- Add photo effects, borders, stickers, and clip the photos
- Make use of the templates offered
- Import your photos from Facebook, Instagram, and your Photo Library
- Share photos on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
One of the most popular collage makers available for the iOS, Pic Stitch gives you the ability to not just combine photos together but also videos. Users can choose from one of 300 collage layouts and 15 aspect ratios. The app is very intuitive and easy to use, and gives the ability to add filters, music, and make edits to each component with a little tap here and a little swipe there. Social media integration allows users to share their final result via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Path, email, and more.
- Combine photos and/or videos together
- More than 300 layouts
- Create a collage in one of 15 aspect ratios
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Social media integration to share the final result
When an app has more than 100 million downloads then you know the developers are clearly on to something. That’s exactly the case with the Photo Grid app. This one provides you with a way to make photo collages that you can then share on Instagram. Instead of just trying to get your message across with one picture now you can add a few. In fact there are more than 300 different layouts to choose from as you make use of the various editing functions. Add hashtags to your collages, text, a blur effect, stickers, and more.
- The app has more than 100 million downloads
- There are over 300 different layouts offering plenty of choice
- Make use of hashtags, text, blur, and stickers
- The app is user-friendly and quick to use
- Share the creations on Instagram
When it comes to professional-quality photo editing tools you’ll find a wide variety in the Adobe Photoshop Mix app. This one makes it possible to enhance, merge, and remove sections of photos quickly and easily. You’ll feel like an actual pro thanks to the advanced editing tools this one features. Of course all your results can be shared on social networks and you can also connect to the “Creative Cloud” should you decide to purchase the plan. This app is meant for the user who is looking to go further than the basic photo editing options.
- The app offers a variety of advanced editing tools
- This is meant for advanced photographers and editors
- Results can be shared to social networks
- You can save your work to the Creative Cloud
- You can send photos to Photoshop CC on your desktop
FUSED makes it easy to allow you to blend photos, videos, or a combination of both. There are just four steps to making a beautiful piece of art. Import a background and foreground, swipe t o preview and then choose a Blend Mode, make color adjustments and apply masking if you want, and then export or save your finished piece. The user interface is simple to use, you get 20 real-time blending modes, it’s easy to share directly to your favorite social media platforms, and the color adjustment tools give you lots of control over the blending process.
- Layer your photos and videos
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- A variety of blending modes
- Precise editing options
- Free with in-app purchases
LiveCollage is a fantastic photo editor and collage maker you will very quickly make your go-to app. You can combine up to 16 photos with more than 5,000 layouts and stitch photos together to create a photo story using stickers and text. You can pin moments to a customized board, turn your photos into art with over 500 borders, and stylize your snaps with filters, touch-up tools, and more. Make your collages as simple or elaborate as you like. Spend a few seconds or 15 minutes on each one; it’s up to you!
- Over 1000 layouts
- More than 500 borders
- Many stickers
- Create amazing collages
- Free iPhone app for combining photos
Split Pic is another collage maker that allows you to do cloning effects. You can blend the images together, adjust the images, edit, and more. You have access to 14 custom photo filters as well. Any unfinished works get saved automatically and you can come back and work on it or save it and share it as-is. You can collaborate on photos with anyone in the world, too. You get access to stickers, designer effects, and exclusive artwork too. You can take photos in real time or upload from your camera roll. Split your camera into sections and create amazing art.
- Lots of effects and color tools
- Collaborate with friends
- Apply stickers and artwork
- 14 custom photo filters
- Free with in-app purchases
BeFunky is a fun photo editor that lets you do whatever you want with your photos. It comes with a great selection of photo effects and editing options you won’t find anywhere else. Create amazing collages with to nine photos and add text, backgrounds, and stickers. Have your choice from a huge amount of different fonts, backgrounds, and colors. Overlay shapes and patterns, and touch-up your photos with blemish fixer, teeth whitener, red eye reduction, flash spot remover, and more. Once you’re satisfied with your creation, share with Flickr, Twitter, BeFunky, Facebook, Instagram, and/or Tumblr. Or save to your Camera Roll for use later.
- Powerful editing tools
- Combine photos for amazing collages
- Fun photo effects
- Goodies and stickers to use
- Free with in-app purchases
PicLab is another photo editor that lets you combine photos and add a wide array of artwork, typography, effects, filters, and more to your photos and then share them over different social media networks. There are currently 20 filters to use, with more promised. You can draw on your photos, create fun collages, add artwork and overlays, choose stickers, and create multiple text layers. There are more than 100 shapes, overlays, borders, light-leaks, and more. Use the hashtag #PicLab on Twitter and Instagram to see what the community has created.
- Combine photos with your iPhone
- Choose a theme
- 20 photo filters
- Large collection of stickers, textures, shapes, borders, and more
- Free with in-app purchases
Collect your pictures and join them together with beautiful results by using the Pic Jointer app. This one makes it possible to use up to five photos in one collage and there are over 200 layouts for you to pick from. Each of the layouts is also customizable. Add frames to your creations and switch up the background and color. You can also customize the border of the frame. There are no watermarks on the collages and you can share your creation to Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- The app is user-friendly and promotes creativity
- There are more than 200 layouts to pick from
- Layouts offer customizable ratios
- Share your creations to Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Adjust the border/frames with ease
- Use up to five photos at a time
Have you ever noticed that a photo just looks way more complete and compelling once you add a frame to it? You will be able to add the perfect frame as well as layout thanks to the Framatic app. Features of this app include 36 different layouts that are customizable, 92 effects you can add to your picture, 32 different Instagram borders, and 40 patterns that you can use as your background. The list of editing tools goes on and on and you can even add text to your collage to finish it off. Of course your finished work can be shared to all the most popular social networks.
- There are a large amount of customizable layouts to choose from
- There are 92 different effects
- Results can be shared to social networks
- The editing tools are smooth, user-friendly, and don’t need instructions
The best photo organization apps for iPhone and iPad
If you are the kind of person who likes to take a lot of photos, and has hundreds or even thousands of images on your iOS device, then you will definitely want to consider using one of the apps in today’s list. Below are some of the best photo organization apps for iPhone and iPad, offering all kinds of great features to make it easier than ever before to keep your pictures neat and tidy.
Slidebox is an app that helps you to organize your photos in an efficient manner. Quickly delete photos that you don’t want with just one swipe. In one tap you can organize your photos. Entire albums can be sent via email. No account set-up or in-app purchases are required to use all of the features in this app. iCloud supported, photo comparison and easily save a photo to your iDevice’s camera roll. It doesn’t get any simpler than this app.
- Free app, No in-app purchases required
- Quickly delete photos with a swipe
- Email entire photo albums
- No account or set-up needed
- Compare photos, Easily save photos
This app has been featured on a few major media outlets and praised by users. If you are looking to create photo books of your photos then look no further. We have the app for you. Make your book in minutes and have it delivered to your door in 4 days. Choose 20 pics, upload quickly, preview your photobook and you are done. For one flat fee, you get a beautiful looking 7×7 inch Mosaic photobook that preserves your photos and makes it easier for you to show others. Additionally, these photobooks make for wonderful gifts no matter the occasion.
- Very simple to create photobooks
- Choose 20 pics, Fast uploads, Preview photobook
- Arrives in 4 days, Beautiful packaging
- One flat fee for a 7×7 inch photobook
- Makes for wonderful presents
MIKU is an app that turns your flawed pictures into high quality, professional looking photos. Choose which of your photos needed editing, upload them into this app, select the types of edits needed, and within 2 hours you will have your photos completed by highly trained professionals. This photo editing service is great for those of you looking to create flawless images for work, Social Media or for print. It’s a very quick and simple process that can be done any time of the day. With MIKU, you no longer have to painstakingly try to remove the blemishes and wrinkles, just connect with a professional and have them do it the right way.
- Connect with professionals to edit your images
- Choose, Upload and Receive edited photos within 2 hours
- Remove all imperfections and flaws within your photos
- Ideal for professionals or those who are printing photos
- Friendly, Fast and Budget Friendly service
This is quite possibly the easiest way to send, share or receive group photos of you and your friends. A moment groups photos based on an event or friends in the photos. Then you can send the entire moment to whomever you want or grant access for others to add more photos to the moment. It’s easy to use, great for organizing photos however you want and a nice tool to search through your photos quickly. You can save the photos they add to the moment right to your own iDevice. Create a slideshow and share it on FaceBook too.
- Good for organizing photos of events, places or people
- Send multiple photos at once
- Allow others to access your moment
- Easy for other to share photos within the moment
- Save photos that others add right to your iDevice
Lifecake is designed to help parents keep track of those special, random or planned moments in the lives of their children. Enjoy photos across a timeline, combine photos, add photos from other sources, view a specific age along the timeline, compare their different life stages, find any moment of their life, share slideshows with others, family members get automatic updates and more. This app is the free version which has a maximum limit on photos and videos. There’s a subscription service to get unlimited photos and videos.
- Save and document your kid’s life through photos on a timeline
- Add photos from cloud services or Instagram
- Search for specific moments, Compare ages
- Share with family members, Give access to family members
- In-app purchase for subscription to unlimited photos and videos
This app makes it easier to save space on your iDevice instead of bogging it down with thousands of photos. The interface is simple and elegant, which makes it easy and pleasant to use. Some of the features are very impressive like the auto-finding of duplicate photos, auto-detection of blurred or unfocused photos and the ease of which you can delete photos. The app seemingly learns what you want or don’t want, and will help you to clean up your Camera Roll.
- The smart and easy way to free up disk space
- Auto-detection of duplicate photos
- Auto-detection of blurred or unfocused photos
- Quickly deleted unwanted photos
- Photo optimization and reduction
There are quite a few photo storage apps available that offer a reasonable level of security, but what makes this app slightly different is that it also offers some fairly comprehensive functionality beyond basic security measures. You can actually customize the security options in this by creating a master lock or specifying a password for individual albums that you wish to keep private. Additionally you can share your photos online via social media sites, and even synchronize your files online with Dropbox.
- Easy drag-and-drop functions
- Keep certain albums private with PIN protection
- Easy syncing across multiple devices and Dropbox
- Create backup files
- Import unlimited images
Take full control over your photos with the help of this app. Create custom folders to organize your photos and implement an efficient organization flow to your iDevice. In fact, you can organize your photos before even taking a picture. Quickly choose where the photo will go, create multiple categories in addition to the standard ones already created, and use this app even when you don’t have an Internet connection. This app will prevent you from having duplicate photos, preserve your photos even after you delete the app and makes the entire experience a pleasant one.
- Use standard categories or create your own
- Choose where the photo will go before even snapping the shot
- Increases efficient photo organization
- No duplicates and won’t delete your photos even after app is gone
- Can use without an Internet connection
If you need to send large files, up to 10gb, to your friends or family then this is a great app for you. Just enter the email address of the recipient and easily transfer the files. The app was designed to keep things simple and that’s always something we here at Apppicker enjoy. In addition to photos, you can also send video files that you have shot with your iDevice. With a variety of taps and swipes you can perform numerous functions. Additionally, you can also pause your transfer and resume at a more convenient time, like when you have a WiFi connection.
- Send photos and videos to others
- Transfer files up to 10gb in size
- Pause and resume transfers
- Numerous taps and swipe functions
- Praised for it’s simplicity
Millions of users have made this app their photo and video manager and editor. It’s easy to create and organize your photo and video albums so that you can better organize all of your media files. A calendar view is supported, original data won’t be modified, secure data and numerous other functions. You can easily search through your files, add notes and tags, post to Social Media accounts, print via AirPrint, supports AirPlay, backup files via iTunes, edit all of your photos and more. This app is a wonderful blend of organization and editing. There are in-app purchases to remove registration and for a filter pack.
- Manage and edit your videos and photos
- Numerous organizational tools and functions
- Original data is unmodified, Easily import and export files
- Backup via iTunes, Add notes and tags, Search functions
- In-app purchases
23snaps is an online journaling and photo sharing app. Snap photos, take videos, and record memories and share with your own private list of followers. This app is perfect for new parents to share life with grandparents and friends. Because both parents can upload, over time the record becomes a beautiful journal of the key moments of your child’s life. Since features include strict limits on followers, this app is a terrific substitute for Facebook and Instagram. It is especially great for kids to use, for sharing with a safe group of trusted contacts.
- Social network app for sharing photos
- Online journaling
- Great for new parents
- Safe for kids to have trusted contacts
- Free photo organization app for iPhone and iPad
Photomyne allows you to scan photos and turn them into live digital records that you can then share. The app is easy to use and has an intuitive interface and you don’t even have to take photos out of an album to scan them! You can scan up to four paper photos in one shot, and the app can auto-crop and correct your scanned photos. Save the scanned photos to your camera roll, easily edit the digital photos, tag friends and family in the photos, and more. You can move photos among albums, set cover photos, and you can create an unlimited number of albums. New users get free 30-day photo backup.
- Scan paper photos to create digital photos
- Post to Facebook
- Fast scanning
- Easy photo management
- Paid app with an in-app purchase to upgrade to Premium
FreePrints Photobooks makes creating a photobook of your precious memories easy, convenient and fun. The app will also create these 5×7 softcover photobooks for FREE. All you have to do is pay the shipping and handling charge. Additionally, there are premium options to upgrade the free books by turning the softcover into a hardcover, increasing the size or adding more pages to the free 20-page allotment. There are no subscriptions or hidden fees in this app. You can easily create your photobook, have it printed and shipped in an efficient time. This app is truly a wonderful app and something that anyone considering a photobook should seriously download.
- Get free photobooks of your photos, High quality
- All free photobooks require you to pay the shipping fee
- Upgrade the free, standard photobook for small charges
- No subscriptions or hidden fees
- Get the photobooks delivered within a few days