Lead ads are an easy and effective way for potential customers to reach out to you on Facebook and Instagram. In just a few clicks, your leads can complete your lead forms, and you can get accurate information to follow up with them.
Start getting new customers with lead ads in just 5 steps
- Target the right audience
- Set your bid and budget
- Select your text and images
- Create an effective lead form
- Follow up with your leads
The Outsource IT Team
Generate new leads by providing value for people.
Just a few taps can lead to great things.
Lots of people want to hear from your business, but filling in forms can be difficult on mobile. Facebook lead ads makes the lead generation process easy. People can simply tap your ad and a form pops up – it’s already pre-populated with their Facebook contact information and ready to be sent directly to you. With just a few taps, they can get the information they want, and you generate a qualified lead for your business.
Make the most of mobile.
Pre-populated forms means people can submit their contact information with ease, even on the small screen.
Our lead ads do most of the work of filling in contact forms, so people are more likely to complete them.
Find leads that matter.
Reach the right people by pairing lead ads with our audience selection and optimisation products.
Ask the right questions.
To get higher-quality leads, customise your forms to ask for the most important information first.
Integrate with your CRM.
Newly generated leads can be synced directly with your CRM, so your sales team can take immediate action.
Give people what they want.
Lead ads can take many forms: quote or demo requests, newsletter subscriptions, event registrations and more.
In this course, we’ll go over:
- The benefits of lead ads and how they can be powerful for your business.
- How lead ads can provide a seamless experience for your potential customers.
- How you can access lead data in real time, allowing you to follow up with prospects immediately.
- How to create lead ad campaigns in Ads Manager.