It may be important to you and your family to track where and how long your car has been. Technological advancements make this attainable with use of GPS or other tracking systems. GPS trackers for cars are helpful to determine the location of where your car was. They also tell how far it has travelled, which can help if you lost something near your car. You can figure out the location of where it was right before. Tracking Fox has created a device that can track cars and other items. This would be one of the best gadgets for people to use when driving/selling their car because it can help with so many issues. Let’s see what this Tracking Fox D.
What is Tracking Fox?
As the name indicates, Tracking Fox is an OBDII GPS tracking device that tracks the location of the car. It packs many great features that are very helpful for the user. A good GPS tracker is one that not only tracks the car, but also alerts you when, for example, the car has been moved from where it is usually parked or if the car leaves a designated area after being parked. This is what Tracking Fox GPS tracker does, it has so many features packed; that are important and useful for the user to keep tabs on their car or on the cars of their loved ones like; parents, kids, or spouses to keep them safe and to look after. It can also recognize driving pattern of the driver or the individual who has installed the Tracking Fox GPS Tracker. It is more than just a Tracker for the feature it comes with. It also helps with cutting fuel costs that the car and saves more fuel. That is because it is able to recognize the driver’s driving pattern and since it is an OBD11 GPS Tracker it is connected to the Electrical circuit unit of the car; that actually controls the car’s performance.
It can help you with both your personal and professional needs. The Tracking Fox OBII Tracker is compatible with the Tracking Fox app, which is available on Apple Store & Play Store. It is also compatible with both Windows and Android devices. This device is only compatible with cars that have been manufactured after 1996. It comes installed with a SIM card to help find your car through a cellular network, which is used more often these days.
What makes Tracking Fox GPS Tracker unique?
Most car trackers available in the market focus on a single functionality and offer low versatility. Their features though, allow you to track your car live anywhere. Its not so subtle enough to blend into the car’s appurtenance, unlike Tracking Fox OBDII GPS Tracker that is connected to OBDII Port and subtly fading into other accessories, which makes it a safe option to use as a tracker. This Tracker has easy installation. It just needs to be plugged into OBDII port and it is ready to use. Other trackers need to be connected on a magnet-friendly surface to ensure contact or the tracker might fall and in many cases it does, but Tracking Fox is installed inside the car so it is fixed and can’t fall. This tracker sends alerts if there is an unauthorized use of the car or if there’s a break in. Other GPS trackers cannot do this. Fox Tracker helps reduce gas costs by giving you detailed reports on how much your car is using. It is like an amalgamation of a OBDII Tuner and GPS Tracker with advanced features.
How does the Tracking Fox GPS Tracker work?
Tracking Fox GPS Tracker works in a simple manner. Since it has multi-purpose usage, we will talk about its first feature and how it works and that is, tracking.
- Tracking: For tracking, Tracker Fox uses multiple sources to locate or track movement. The tracking app of the tracker is synced with cloud server on the trackers the cloud server receives the data from a cellular tower (which is compatible with the sim that comes with tracker) when the car is in a range of a cellular tower. On the other hand, tracker is sending its own signal that interferes with GPS Satellites as well as the cellular tower and the activity is tracked on the app.
- Fuel Saving: The Tracker also has a fuel saving option that is because the tracker also has a micro-controller CPU that memorizes driving patters and then it commands or signals the Electronic Control unit of the car to consume fuel accordingly, thus alters the usage of fuel as per driving of the user and saves bills on fuel usage on the car.
Benefits of Tracking Fox
- It helps with tracking by two sources; cellular signals and GPS Signals so it has multiple sources just in case one is unavailable, other is.
- It helps in sending alerts if the car gets stolen
- For car rent businesses it is helpful in tracking car usage and locations it has been to
- It has cost-cutting ability as it reduces fuel consumption.
- It helps keep tracks of last 90 days of car location, route and navigation map.
- Sends alerts when there’s over-speeding of the car, acceleration, or hard hitting of brakes.
- Sends anti-theft alerts just in-case there’s suspicious entering of someone in a car.
- It can be switched from one car to another
- Easy plug-and-play feature.
- Compactness of the device.
- Dual features or tracking and fuel saving.
Now there’s a price of the device itself and there’s a monthly subscription and other price bundles and offers.
- The price of 1 Tracking Fox OBDII Device is $58.14 after a 50% discount.
- Monthly subscription to tracking plan: $7.58 a month.
- 6 Month Subscription to tracking Plan: $6.40, which is saving user 15% less than monthly subscription.
- 12 Month Subscription to Tracking Plan: $5.23, which is saving user 30% less than monthly subscription.
The purchase can only be made through official website and only payment methods are PayPal and Visa Master Card.
This tracker comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and free customer service. If it doesn’t meet your expectations or does not work as we promised, then you can claim a full refund.
The Tracking Fox Tracker is a multi-purpose apparatus with many features that make it stand out from its competitors, such as alerting you to theft, speeding or over-speeding. All of this without charging you any extra fees. The Tracker helps find your belongings wherever they are thanks to its innovative GPS, network, and cellular technology. This nifty purchase for someone who’s looking to track something. It can also be used to maintain logs of all locations visited.