Swiping right or left on other people’s profiles has made it easier to find romantic partners worldwide, and Germany is not an exception, either. It seems that more and more Germans are now moving away from traditional dating and embracing the idea of online dating to enjoy romantic flings. Reputable sites are making a lot of money in the process. Because of this growth, it is natural to think of starting your own dating business. But, you need to understand that even if you manage to create a quality dating site, it only works when people know about it. And to promote your site, you will have to resort to the best SEO practices.
Heading to the Dating Market in Germany
Germany is among the hotly contested markets for online dating sites, and new dating sites are appearing every day to shake up the sector. They are making every effort to be seen. Each site is trying to occupy its own niche and stand out from competitors with quality services to meet the desires of the clients.
In particular, the niche of finding casual dating and sex encounters requires a closer look. Popular dating sites presented on Fresh-singles.de seem to understand how Google controls search engine optimization in Germany and use good keywords and optimization techniques to make their presence felt. The adult dating portal gathers different sites aimed at different groups of people of different orientations and ages, but united by a common goal – to give people a platform for finding sex contacts and affair dating. Thanks to this focus on the quality of services and targeted promotion strategies, they are gaining popularity.
Today, it is easy to design and maintain a dating site with turnkey dating solutions. But, to make it work, you need to promote it aggressively, and that is possible only when you understand your target audience, what they like, and how to make them appreciate your services. As adult online dating in Germany is already saturated industry, so the competition is fierce. The quality of services matters, but getting traffic through Google will always be the deciding factor.
Getting near the top of search engine results pages will never be easy, considering Google produces about 780 million results for common keywords in no more than 0.5 seconds. In Germany, Google considers your internal and external optimization efforts to rank your site. They even use metrics and search algorithms to evaluate the quality of your links. They consider the trustworthiness of the link, the popularity of your linking page, the relevancy of the content, the quality of the anchor text, and the ownership connection between the source and target domains.
It is obvious how challenging it is to adopt the best strategies to get some link juice from Google and increase traffic to your dating site. If you are not sure, outsourcing your SEO campaigns will always be a good bet. Professionals learn about your business, perform the audits, and then share the best promotional strategies to help your dating site grow exponentially.
How to Promote a Dating Website in Germany?
Working with professional SEO companies will always be a better option, but you can still handle the SEO campaign on your own to spread the word about your dating site. The process can be tedious and demands a lot of time.
- You will have to create an original site and ensure that you target a German-speaking audience. It is where opting for the “.de” domain makes a lot of sense. There are other options too, but .de is the official German Top-Level Domain and is extremely popular. It also inspires trust and ensures that people take your site seriously.
- Devote enough time to collect the semantic core. It is a list of all words on your project’s topic that help create a common structure and site pages. You need German semantics when creating a site, but it is vital to optimize it and eventually launch an advertising campaign. Be sure to use the semantic core of your competitors, collect keyword intersections, and utilize similar key phrases whenever possible.
- Pay special attention to technical optimization, which is mainly about optimizing your website as well as the server to ensure search engine spiders crawl and index your dating site more efficiently. Some technical characteristics are a responsive design, a secure connection, and a fast loading time.
- Make use of internal optimization to ensure your site delivers the best user experience. It should be easy to navigate, not just for your visitors but for web spiders too. For internal optimization, you will have to find the best keywords, use them in website content, text, titles, and HTML coding. Do not forget Meta tags and descriptions when handling on-page optimization. You may even have to create pages in German and use keywords to target those who cannot speak English for better rankings.
- External optimization is just as important because it is an important ranking factor. External links are placed on authority sites and point back at your homepage. The quality of these links can work wonders for your search engine rankings. For this, create quality content using your targeted keywords. Using content is a cost-effective way to raise brand awareness and attract search engine spiders too. Guest posting on authority sites with links back to your site is always a great idea, but you can also create viral content for social media with your collected keywords. Similarly, create your blog in German and update it regularly.
- The peculiarity of dating review sites is that in addition to direct keywords related to the topic of sex dating, you will also have many brands on your site, so the growth and promotion of these brands will have an impact on the review site too.
Every third German is taking advantage of an online dating service, statistics show. It seems that Germans are willing to cough up quite some money to find romantic partners, but they want to ensure that they are on an authentic site. That is exactly when getting your site reviewed by top dating site reviewers in the industry will improve your credibility and inspire potential members to go ahead with a buying decision.
Ecosia is an eco-friendly search engine that plants trees with their ads revenue. It uses 80% of its profits to plant trees, making it the world’s largest tree-planting organization.
In this Our Changing Climate environmental video essay, I look whether the search engine Ecosia is legit. Specifically, I figure out if Ecosia is real when they say Ecosia plants trees for every web search you make. Because there are no Snopes pieces on the Ecosia, I figured it would be important see if Ecosia is actually planting trees as they claim, as well as try to figure out whether switching from Google to Ecosia makes sense.
- Nature 2.0: Exploring and theorizing the links between new media and nature conservation (Bram Büscher): https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/d73c…
- Ecosia’s B Corporation certification (B Corporation): https://bcorporation.eu/directory/eco…
- An Unbiased Review of Ecosia (Path Around the World): https://www.patharoundtheworld.com/ec…
- Ecosia’s financial reports (Ecosia): https://blog.ecosia.org/ecosia-financ…
- Map of Ecosia’s tree planting projects (Ecosia): https://info.ecosia.org/#projects
- Microsoft pledges to cut carbon emissions by 75 percent by 2030 (Microsoft): https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-is…
- Ecosia vs. Google: Which is the best search engine? (Ecosia): https://blog.ecosia.org/ecosia-vs-goo…
Imagine the impact if google would just invest 1% of their money every year to trees!
Trees are important for our environment. They provide oxygen, they reduce greenhouse gases that contribute to climate change and they also help to maintain the water cycle by absorbing water and releasing it into the atmosphere. Forests can also act as a barrier to keep out wildfires.
Friends, we are actively monitoring the situation in the United States. These are important events in the life of the country which will leave consequences for many years. Everyone has their own truth. But we must and will follow this process.
Many people are interested in how to know the situation in their county? How can I help my neighbors? How to stay safe in my neighboring communities?
We have looked at many resources to gather our list of relevant and informative protest maps. This will help you keep up to date.
Protests have erupted in Minneapolis, Los Angeles and Memphis as hundreds of people gather in a call for justice over the death of George Floyd, who suffocated when he was handcuffed and pinned to the ground by a Minneapolis police officer on May 26.US News
US protests from Liveuamap.com
On this map you can see events of different types and the source on the news resource. There is a large team working on the project. This allows you to display the news in real time. Unfortunately, the resources of the map are limited and you cannot see the events in all states.
How to find Peaceful Protest groups
Find out what’s happening in Peaceful Protest Meetup groups around the world and start meeting up with the ones near you.
Largest Peaceful Protest groups Meetups
Link https://bit.ly/370AKC3 and protest schedule
Application for peaceful protest
We searched, but did not find a good application for organizing and conducting offline peaceful protests. This will be in demand in many countries of the world. Let us think together about what functions it should have. You can leave your options in the comments.
- geo-location calendar
- Share an event
- event agenda
- meeting rules
- legal and illegal Rules list
- red button to call for help
- online lawyer’s consultation
- online event streaming
Planned protests today near me
How to find protests in your city when you don’t know where to start
If you want to stay in the know about the latest movements in your area, check out these four ways to navigate the protest scene online.
1. Check up on local protest calendars
Many major cities — and some smaller, politically engaged towns — have dedicated resources that compile lists of local protests. These sites can help you connect with planned protests that span a variety of social issues.
The best part is that these sites do the heavy lifting of sorting through hashtags, event pages and nonprofit websites for you.
To find some of the marches and activist events happening in major cities around the country, the pages below are a good place to start.
- San Francisco: Indy Bay Protest Calendar (Bay Area)
- New York City: Take Action NYC Events Calendar
- Los Angeles: March and Rally in Los Angeles Calendar
- Miami: Occupy Miami Protest Calendar
- Boston: Boston Activist Calendar
- Chicago: Chicago Activism Calendar on Twitter
- Houston: Occupy Houston Protest Calendar
- Philadelphia: Occupy Philadelphia Protest Calendar
- Seattle: Seattle Activist Solidarity Calendar
2. Connect with local activist groups
Local activist groups are the powerhouses behind organizing efforts, having the knowledge and expertise for mobilizing passionate advocates for a cause. Activist groups often have prior knowledge of when and where protests will pop up, given their connections within resistance movements.
Consider joining the mailing lists of your favorite local organizations to stay up-to-date with protests and essential information on the issues you care about. Many activist groups and nonprofits will send out email alerts for upcoming or last-minute protests to their mailing list subscribers.
If you want to tap into the movement more, consider donating your time at your favorite organization. Most social justice groups could use the help of passionate supporters, and you’ll also get insider information on protests from the connections you make.
Plus, you’ll be fighting for the communities and issues you care about on a regular basis — not just when someone else organizes a demonstration.
3. Keep up with activism on Twitter
When Trump signed an executive order restricting travel for non-citizens from several Muslim-majority nations, advocates swarmed major international airports to protest the ban. These unplanned national protests were announced on social media just hours in advance, leaving social network users to do the work in getting the word out.
Being tapped into activist groups on Twitter is crucial to staying in the loop about spontaneous protests. Plug into your local go-to activist groups on the social network to see which events they’re planning or attending.
And when breaking news compels you to take to the streets, do a quick Twitter search of your location and keywords like “protest” or “activism.” If you want to take action, others near you probably are, too.
4. Search “Events” on Facebook
Facebook event pages are an easy way for organizers to deliver information about their movements and planned protests to the masses. This tactic was used with the Women’s March on Washington, which quickly went viral and ultimately became one of the largest marches in American history.
Use the “Events” tab to search with keywords like “protest” or “march,” along with your location. A clear perk of finding protests through Facebook is the ability to save them to a calendar within the social network, automatically setting up reminders in the days and hours leading up to them.
You can also search for activist-oriented Facebook groups or pages in your area that support the issues you care about, helping you discover events already on their radar.