YouTube live streams are an opportunity to connect with your audience, get to know them better, and tell them about yourself. It’s the perfect way to get to know the real you, to open up as a person. The first advantage of broadcasts is the opportunity to get to know your audience better, to get them to like you.
Your subscribers are your loyal audience. You can identify the topic of the broadcast and present the product or service on which you’re going to make money. Another great way to monetize live streams on youtube is with donates, superchats, and superstickers.
YouTube’s own statistics tell us that the number of subscribers, after the introduction of live streams, could grow by 40%, and viewing time by 70%. People need to be engaged all the time you’re on, which means you need to have a clear broadcasting plan in place.
As for watch time: it’s three times faster on YouTube live stream than on regular videos. So you’ll get to the coveted 4,000 hours to start monetizing faster.
Streaming promotion on YouTube should be separated into 3 stages:
- Before the start of the live stream
- After the end
Promotion before the stream video launch
- Upload a teaser video to your channel days or weeks before the live event. Provide more information and the topics about stream to be covered during the live event. Also, the date, time and any other details.
- Often streamers do not devote enough time to this stage, so they get a small coverage and all their efforts come to nothing. It is necessary to take a course on promotion even before you go online.
- Engage additional audiences through social media. Get the audience interested, offer something that would generate interest among the audience. This could be a free version of an e-book, a master class, or another type of lead magnet.
How to increase viewers while streaming?
- It’s a good idea to create a collaboration with a partner on the same topic in order to provoke the interest of subscribers and to promote the stream on YouTube.
- Buy viewers for your stream. Having many online viewers helps you to attract more and more audiences. You need to create a hype! It’s simple and fast to buy YouTube live stream viewers.
- Interact with your audience. Go beyond just a stream video, create a poll for your viewers using the Hints section.
Promotion after the streaming
- Publish the broadcast not only on your YouTube channel, but also on social networks.
- Create a separate playlist for live streams.
Of course, launching to stream with three subscribers on the channel is a useless thing to do. So the first thing you need to do is to get subscribers. You can do this quickly with the help of SMM panel ViewsBiz. And you can also buy live stream viewers. When other users come to you, they will surely stay, because thousands of people bought from us will watch you! And this is an indicator of interest.