Get direct hotel bookings from Google

  • Promote your property on Google Hotel Ads.
  • Get bookings directly from Google.
  • Pay commissions only for confirmed bookings.

eGlobe Solutions is one of the premium partners for Google Hotel Ads. More than 2000 hotels are live on Google Hotel Ads platform through eGlobe.
Google is the most preferred search engine in the world and listing your hotel on Google Hotel Ads, Google Search and Google Maps, opens up a huge scope of generating direct bookings from throughout the world.

  • No Setup Charges
  • No Monthly Rental
  • Pay Only if you get Confirmed booking through Google Hotel Ads

To qualify on Google Hotel Ads, the rates provided must be competitive with other online travel companies.If the rates are not competitive, our system will match the rate with other OTAs to make it “Par”.

Why Google Hotels Ads is must for hoteliers?

  • Lower Commission compared to OTAs
  • Better Guest Experience and Loyalty
  • Direct Hotel Bookings from all over the world
  • Get Booking Payments Directly to Hotels Payment Gateway
  • Pay Only if you get Confirmed booking through Google Hotel Ads
  • Own Your Guests, Get Complete Guest Details like email & Phone Numbers
  • Upsell to Your Guests Before they Arrive

Plan 1. Pay at Hotel (Commission 13%)

For every confirmed booking via Google Hotel Ads eGlobe will charge 13% commission online from customer and the remaining 87% of booking amount will be payable by the customer directly at the hotel.
For Example: If the booking value is of USD 100 eGlobe will charge USD 13 directly from the customer at the time of booking. Remaining USD 87 will be paid by the customer upon arrival at the hotel. Cancellation Policy : Payment made advance is non-refundable

Plan 2. Prepaid Wallet (Commission 13%)

We will promote your property worldwide on Google platforms like Google Hotel Finder, Google Maps, Google Business page. To qualify on Google Hotel Ads, the rates provided by you must be competitive with other online travel companies. If the rates are not competitive or at par, Google will disqualify your ads or else will match up to the competitive rates. eGlobe will integrate Hotels payment gateway (like paypal) with Google Hotel Ads booking engine. Hotels will receive payment directly from their payment gateway or else you can charge credit card details provided by the customer as per hotel policy. Hotel will pay eGlobe commission via prepaid wallet attached with hotels extranet.


To activate Google Hotel Ads, just reply to this email with the following details from your official email address.
Yes, I approve eGlobe Solutions to promote my Property on Google Hotel Ads.
Property Name :
City Name :
Plan Selected (Any One) :
Name of the Authorized Person at the Property :
Designation of the Authorized Person :
Email :
Phone Numbers :

* Please also provide Tariff and Bank details of your property.
Once we receive your approval, we will provide you with an extranet through which you can update Rates and Inventory on Google Hotel Ads.