When you install Windows 10, it prompts you to set a password. However, skipping this step is common and many people choose not to do so.
Later, when you try to remove the password you will find it very difficult. However, if you prevent users from logging in every time they need to restart Windows or cancel the screensaver then they won’t even need a password!
Without any delay, let’s take a look at how to remove your Windows login password with the help of the step-by-step guide below.
Remove Login Password from Windows 10 using Control Panel
- Press Windows Key + R then type control and hit Enter to open Control Panel.
2. Make sure View by is set to Category then click on User Accounts.
3. Again click on User Accounts then click “Manage another account“.
4. Select the account for which you want to remove the password for.
5. On the next screen, click on the “Change password” link.
6. Enter your original password and then leave the new password field empty, click on the Change password button.
7. This will successfully remove the password from Windows 10.