Are you ready to go shopping? Do you want to know if Target accepts PayPal payment? We have the answer.
Is Target accepting PayPal?
We’ll tell you right away: Yes! Target accepts PayPal online and in-store. PayPal can be paid in-store using the NFC (near field communication) or contactless method.
What are the benefits?
PayPal’s main benefit is it allows users to route their payments through third-party services to avoid compromising sensitive financial information . PayPal is an excellent option if you don’t feel comfortable giving your credit card number each time you make an online payment. PayPal is also a great option because you don’t need your wallet. In some cases, you only need a password to log into your account and pay. It can also make it easier to dispute payment issues faster, even before they show up on your bank statements.
Target PayPal: How to Use it
It’s easy to use PayPal to shop for Target. We’re here to help you every step of the way. We can help you with any questions you may have or general information. Continue reading!
…on Target’s website or mobile app
PayPal is just as simple as other payment methods such as credit cards and debit cards to use on the Target app or website. Follow these steps.
- Register for a PayPal account. Log on to paypal.com to create an account if one is not already created.
- Link your bank account or credit card with your PayPal account. Once your account has been activated, you will need to connect a valid payment method to be able to purchase. It can take up 3 days to link your accounts and cards, so plan ahead.
- Get shopping!
- Choose PayPal as your payment method during checkout. – You’ll have the option to choose PayPal as your payment option during the checkout process. After that, you will be redirected to PayPal and asked for your password. After logging in, you will be able select the source PayPal should use. Make sure that you have enough funds on your card or account.
- Complete your order – After you have told PayPal how to pay for your purchase you will be taken to Target’s website or app, where you can confirm and complete your purchase. PayPal will charge your bank account or card with the amount you have paid.
…in Target stores
It is slightly different to use PayPal to pay Target in-store than it is online. While the first steps are the exact same, the rest of the process can be slightly different. This is how you use PayPal to pay Target store customers by contactless.
- Register for a PayPal account
- Link to a valid bank account
- PayPal can be added to your digital wallet This part of the process can vary depending on which type of phone you use.
- You can add PayPal as a part of your digital wallet to an Android phone that is registered in the US… Open Google Pay and select “add payment mode”, then choose PayPal from the available options. Follow the prompts to link your accounts.
- If your iPhone has Unfortunately Apple Pay and PayPal do not work together. Instead, you will need to install the PayPal app on your iPhone. You can then use PayPal as a contactless method of payment. Open the app and log in to your account. Next, click the “Scan/Pay” option at the bottom. To complete your purchase, scan the QR code provided to you by Target POS.
You can also use PayPal in-store. PayPal Cashback Mastercard (r) and PayPal Cash Card are two options for you if you prefer to be hands-on and use physical payment methods. To learn more, visit the PayPal website
Target will accept PayPal Credit in-store
There are many options when it comes to PayPal payments for Target. PayPal credit is another option, which is accepted at Target,both in-store and online. Continue reading to learn more about this payment method.
What’s it all about?
PayPal Credit, unlike the cards mentioned above is a digital credit line that can be extended to PayPal users with an active PayPal account who are at least 18 years of age. The credit limits are flexible and will vary depending on your credit history and individual circumstances. PayPal Credit lines range in price from $250 to $20,000. PayPal Credit allows you to pay your purchases faster, but the service charges interest on any balances.
Who is eligible for
Anyone over 18 who has a PayPal Account is eligible for PayPal Credit. This means that Synchrony Bank will review your credit report, before opening an account or establishing your credit line. Learn more at paypal.com.
How to Earn Cashback Through PayPal
Cashback is an additional benefit to PayPal’s financial services. This is possible by signing up for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard (r). You’ll get 3% cashback on all PayPal purchases, and 2% cashback on all other purchases. Visit the PayPal website to learn more.