A lot of people are asking for the link to the DALL-E Mini site. Ive put it below.
Table of Contents:
Why DALL-E is the Best AI Generating Tool for Marketing Needs
dall e creating images from text
DALL-E is the best AI image creating tool for marketing needs or only for fun. It offers a range of features that can help you create images from text. You can use this software to generate images for your website, blog or social media posts.
It takes just a few minutes to install and start using DALL-E. All you need to do is upload an image or enter the text and hit generate. The software will automatically create an image that matches the text you have entered.
This software is free and easy to use, which makes it the perfect choice for marketers who are looking for an AI generating tool that they can use with ease.
Best DALL-E from Twitter and Reddit
- Reed, S., Akata, Z., Yan, X., Logeswaran, L., Schiele, B., Lee, H. (2016). “Generative adversarial text to image synthesis”. In ICML 2016.
- Reed, S., Akata, Z., Mohan, S., Tenka, S., Schiele, B., Lee, H. (2016). “Learning what and where to draw”. In NIPS 2016.
- Zhang, H., Xu, T., Li, H., Zhang, S., Wang, X., Huang X., Metaxas, D. (2016). “StackGAN: Text to photo-realistic image synthesis with stacked generative adversarial networks”. In ICCY 2017.
- Zhang, H., Xu, T., Li, H., Zhang, S., Wang, X., Huang, X., Metaxas, D. (2017). “StackGAN++: realistic image synthesis with stacked generative adversarial networks”. In IEEE TPAMI 2018.
- Xu, T., Zhang, P., Huang, Q., Zhang, H., Gan, Z., Huang, X., He, X. (2017). “AttnGAN: Fine-grained text to image generation with attentional generative adversarial networks.
- Li, W., Zhang, P., Zhang, L., Huang, Q., He, X., Lyu, S., Gao, J. (2019). “Object-driven text-to-image synthesis via adversarial training”. In CVPR 2019.
- Koh, J. Y., Baldridge, J., Lee, H., Yang, Y. (2020). “Text-to-image generation grounded by fine-grained user attention”. In WACV 2021.
- Nguyen, A., Clune, J., Bengio, Y., Dosovitskiy, A., Yosinski, J. (2016). “Plug & play generative networks: conditional iterative generation of images in latent space.
- Cho, J., Lu, J., Schwen, D., Hajishirzi, H., Kembhavi, A. (2020). “X-LXMERT: Paint, caption, and answer questions with multi-modal transformers”. EMNLP 2020.
- Kingma, Diederik P., and Max Welling. “Auto-encoding variational bayes.” arXiv preprint (2013).
- Rezende, Danilo Jimenez, Shakir Mohamed, and Daan Wierstra. “Stochastic backpropagation and approximate inference in deep generative models.” arXiv preprint (2014).
- Jang, E., Gu, S., Poole, B. (2016). “Categorical reparametrization with Gumbel-softmax”.
- Maddison, C., Mnih, A., Teh, Y. W. (2016). “The Concrete distribution: a continuous relaxation of discrete random variables”.
- van den Oord, A., Vinyals, O., Kavukcuoglu, K. (2017). “Neural discrete representation learning”.
- Razavi, A., van der Oord, A., Vinyals, O. (2019). “Generating diverse high-fidelity images with VQ-VAE-2”.
- Andreas, J., Klein, D., Levine, S. (2017). “Learning with Latent Language”.
- Smolensky, P. (1990). “Tensor product variable binding and the representation of symbolic structures in connectionist systems”.
- Plate, T. (1995). “Holographic reduced representations: convolution algebra for compositional distributed representations”.
- Gayler, R. (1998). “Multiplicative binding, representation operators & analogy”.
- Kanerva, P. (1997). “Fully distributed representations”.