- What discounts does employees get on Apple products?
- Is it 25% for personal use and 10% for friends and family, and how many of each product can you buy annually?
How much discount do Apple employees get?
You get 500$ every 3 years, within how many days of joining can we claim this.
Apple allows mothers to take four weeks of paid leave before giving birth and 14 weeks after. Non-birth parents get six weeks of paid time off, according to TIME.
What kind of discount do apple employees get?
Apple offers a Friends and Family discount for employees, which can be applied to any device in Apple’s stores. To sign up, employees must bring in an official work ID and their last pay stub.
Some about Apple Inc:
- Apple, which Markets Insider reports has a current market cap of $871 billion, is one of the most prolific tech companies out there.
- Using Glassdoor, Business Insider looked into some of its employee benefits.
- Glassdoor users gave Apple’s overall perks a 4.5 out of 5 stars on the site.
Can apple employees give discounts to friends?
- Yes, there certainly are. You can get up to 10 items for family or friends at only 15% off by using the discount provided by your previous affiliation with Apple.